Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Subaru Racks still active!

I get emails from time to time asking if I am still selling. If you see the button working below, and parts are in stock, then it should be active. When I sell out, ordering is not possible. Thanks guys!


Shipping option

Info on install and applications:

GC (2.5 RS) applications!

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f138/190496-wagon-roof-rack-cross-bars-coupe-2.html#post3372537

2002 - 2007 applications!




2015+ applications!


Email me for questions! Thanks guys! Hectordtruong@gmail.com

*NOTE: Some of the threaded holes may feel gritty, please lube and clean up the holes prior to installation if that is the case. This is the result of the bead blasting. Thank you for understanding! 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joseph,

      I am not sure if it would work, but I am open to helping you out. Shoot me an email at hectordtruong@gmail.com and we can talk more. I may need pics underneath your gutters to determine if it will work.

      Delete
  2. Id like to buy a set for my bug eye sold the legacy. Its saying out of stock. When can i expect them to be instock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joseph, I should have more in a week or so. Email me and I will email you updates once they come in. Thanks.

      Delete